Thursday 17 March 2011

Rough ideas for first illustration


Rough ideas for first illustration





When I listened to the song again and again, there were many scenes and ideas appeared in my mind. The atmosphere of the song is very brisk, cheerful and sweet, representing a lovely girl is falling in love with her mr.right and enjoying the sweet moment of missing him. Therefore, the initial word appeared in my brain to describe this emotion is " float away". A girl who immersed herself totally in her sweet fantasy as if floating in the sky and "lost in paradise". Based on this idea, I drew down some drafts to make it more clear. I have been looking into 3Dtechniques and think about what I could use in this project. My idea is to make the illustration look different and eye catching. Instead of being a piece of 2D hand drawing or digital work, I wanna to make something that the audience interact with as well as feeling the emotion of my chosen music.

No comments:

Post a Comment